Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Practicum, Web, and Reading

I'm finalizing the details of my practicum this semester in educational leadership. I hope to be hosting a round-table discussion on classroom management, doing some innovate observations, shadowing principals, and other cool stuff.

Also, neat things happening on the development site for my web projects at North Chicago. I can't disclose URL's, yet, but the new site will be pretty sweet. I'll upload some screen shots soon. Lots of interaction on a relatively flat site.

I'm pretty stressed right now, too. Lots in my head. I've been reading about eastern religions lately to counter my bible reading that always occurs in January and February.

Eric is rocking out on his novel, and Zac is dreaming up an awesome field show for the fall. Good talking to you guys!

No comments: